CILANTRO MINT GREEN CHUTNEY DIP
This Cilantro Mint Chutney uses yogurt as the base and is a versatile Indian green chutney that is a great accompaniment for tandoori chicken, kabobs, cheese, and grilled vegetables!
Cilantro Mint Green Chutney Dip
A versatile sauce / dip that goes great with tandoori chicken, kabobs, cheese, and grilled vegetables!
- 1 food processor or blender
- 2 cups Cilantro Leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup Mint
- 1 to 2 each Green Chilies stem and seeds removed
- 3/4 cup Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste (1:1 ratio)
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- Clean and dry the cilantro and mint leaves.
- Add the herbs to the processor / blender along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Puree until all is mixed well and a smooth sauce like texture is achieved.
- The sauce is now ready to serve or be stored in the refrigerator until needed.
Please follow, share, and like us: